Welcome to the DDoS Day
Everyone who works with IT security knows about, or has heard about Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS). Today, DDoS attacks are an IT security threat that need to be evaluated and dealt with by organizations, in both the public and private sectors. DDoS is a priority issue among IT decision makers. The Conference will highlight the latest news regarding DDoS attacks and how to protect. The conference gathers the leading IT-security experts in Europe in the DDoS area. During a one day conference you get a chance to learn more about how to improve your DDoS protection.
The DDoS Day is the leading Nordic forum which highlights the latest IT-security topics on DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- How can DDoS attacks damage your business operations? Financial risks? Loss of sensitive data? Goodwill? Etc.
- What can you do to protect your business?
- Which are the most important solutions and how do they differ from each other?
- How do you determine if your business is at risk?
- What are the different variations of DDoS attacks and how will they evolve?